- Membership Guidelines
- Love on a Leash® Brochure
The Love on a Leash® Brochure is a double-sided, tri-fold brochure. It should be print it on both sides of a letter-size paper and folded into thirds. Space has been left on the brochure to include local contact information.
- Love on a Leash® Introduction Letter
When you use the Introductory Letter, fill in your contact information. You should schedule a meeting with a Volunteer Director, Activities Coordinator, librarian, or school administrator, and include a copy of the Love on a Leash® Brochure with the letter.
- Love on a Leash® Therapy Comparison Card
Love on a Leash® created this card as a quick guide to the differences between the three support animal categories: Therapy Pets, Service Animals, and Emotional Support Animals.
- Cats as Therapy Pets
- Rabbits as Therapy Pets
Applications & Forms
- Application Packet for Dogs
- Application Packet for Cats and Rabbits
- Incident Report Form
- non-Love on a Leash® Substitute Supervisor Pre-Approval Request (contact Love on a Leash®)